Mrs Dorothy Frances Blackaby

Charity details

High Wych PCC

St James the Great, High Wych.

This delightful and unusual small Victorian church was designed by C.E. Pritchett and consecrated in 1861. It is situated next to its junior/ infant C of E school – High Wych School which was built at the same time. St. James has several interesting features - a round bell turret with a blue 'Bennet' clock, a richly decorated apse and a two-manual 'Father Willis' organ.

 

Cheques to be made payable to 'High Wych PCC'

Service details

Church Service

28 January, 2022 14:00

St James the Great

High Wych Road, High Wych, CM21 0JB